Saturday, August 24, 2013

Stimpaq Studios

Shortly after PAX East I joined up with Jason Rowell, Colin Renfroe, and Hugh Weymouth, (also Full Sail graduates) on a game project. This project is called Blindsight. When we decided on a name for our game we also set up a web site and a social media presence to generate interest in the gaming community. Our group is now called Stimpaq Studios.
This month, two new members have joined us, Rosa Tung and Brandon Knieriem. Both members bring diverse skill sets which will help us realize our vision for Stimpaq Studio’s first game, Blindsight.
The team has been working all hours to get Blindsight into its alpha stage! We are excited by the progress we have made and hope to reveal more of the game soon. I have updated my portfolio page to show everyone what we have done on the game so far. Once we get further along, I will be adding more video. Also, when the game becomes available to the public, I will provide a link where our game can be downloaded.
Don’t forget to check out my portfolio page to find links to our Facebook and Twitter page. There are some awesome screen shots of Blindsight!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment