Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Game Jams and updates!

So, I know I don't update my blog often. It’s like a once a year thing but this site is mainly for a portfolio for game design, game art, and digital art that I do. In that spirit, I wanted to let you know that I have updated the portfolio part of this site with information and links to the Game Jams that I was able to contribute to. The two Game Jam games I am most proud of were Enlightenment and The Awkward Position. I contributed 3D art that I created in Maya for game assets for both titles. With Enlightenment, I was able to write, take the teams individual ideas and craft a story out of it, lend my voice to the project and do the majority of the male voice over work for the game.

Please see my portfolio section to find links to the games if you would like to give them a try!

The last time I updated this blog I mentioned that I had started a Star Trek Podcast Called Synthaholics. The podcast is going well! We put out weekly episodes and have recently transitioned from a Sunday release date to a Tuesday release date. We just released our 51st episode, and we have had several guests join us on the show including Todd Shawn Tei, Walter Koenig, Ashley Robinson, Jason Inman, Larry Nemecek, and Guy Davis. Most of them have been on the show more than once! March 30th will be our one year Anniversary for the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment